Saturday, October 20, 2012

Blue steel.


I don't really have my kids model the shop clothes all that often. Not because I don't want to, but because I don't have the patience to do it! I was able to wrangle Iris into a few dresses the other day and had to do it all in the five minutes she was willing to stand still(ish). I know there are many shops that have willing models (like Salvage House, one of my all-time favorites) and I am so envious. Maybe bribery is the answer? I think next time I'll give it a shot.

3 comments:

  1. haha.. i, too, love salvage house photos! ya, oliver doesn't have the attention span for all that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great blog! checking it out now. and in minneapolis? we're practically neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne!
    I work at Beso and saw the collection you made via Little Green Notebook. I hope you had fun browsing our site and found some great pieces for spring/ summer! Your blog is adorable- love it!
    xx Beso
    www.beso.com

    ReplyDelete