Monday, July 9, 2012

Summertime fun.


Hello, friends! It's kind of hard to wrap my brain around this regular ol' Monday. We had a five-day family staycation last week and despite the heat, it was really pretty awesome! Lots of kiddie pools, splash pads, picnic, parks, mint juleps, sprinklers, sidewalk chalk, frisbee, ice cream, creek wading, bocce, patio lunches, ice cream and grilling. Aaron and I even squeezed in an adults-only night with friends! It truly was a great week. 

I never made one of those popular summertime fun activity checklists, but honestly, after this week I feel like we've already done just about everything I could possibly think of doing in the summer.

Plus, it started off with our annual 4th of July beer tasting party!



It was 101 degrees that day, but we still had a great time. We have a lot more fun stuff planned for the rest of the summer, too. I can't wait!

Oh, and keep an eye on the shop this week. I squeezed in one perfect thrifting trip over the weekend and am slowly adding things to Potato Cake Vintage.



No comments:

Post a Comment