Friday, June 8, 2012

Heading into the weekend.


Happy Friday! Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend? We got our first CSA share of the season and we're having friends over for dinner tonight to enjoy it. I just made a batch of rosemary vinaigrette and some hamburger buns in preparation. All we have left to do is wash the salad greens and roast some potatoes! (And cross our fingers it doesn't rain—I want to hang out on the patio!)

Tomorrow I'm going to try to hit the annual Blu Dot warehouse sale. If you live in Minneapolis and you've been to the Room & Board outlet, it's kind of like that times 10. You have to wake up early to stand in a very long line, and then it's every man for himself when the doors open. I bought a desk two years ago (which I'm using right now, actually) and a few bar stools last year. You never know what you'll find!

Keep your eyes peeled for some new dresses to hit the shop this weekend, plus I'm going to have another little sale pretty soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment