Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Minne the lake creature & a shop sale!


Minne the lake creature surfaced in Wirth Lake last week! I first spotted her when we were driving home from dinner on Friday night, hence the dark and grainy phone shot. Apparently she was in Lake Harriet a few years back when we lived just a few blocks away, but I had no idea at the time. She's in Wirth Park all summer and she even has a Twitter account! Welcome to the north side, Minne.

I have a giant armful of stuff I'll be adding to the shop this week—I just need to find time to shoot all of it! And here's something fun: from now through the end of June, everything in Potato Cake Vintage is 10% off with the code MINNE. I'll announce it in the shop in a few days, but wanted to give blog readers a headstart!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Thanks for visiting my blog today! I love encountering fellow Twin Cities bloggers. Also love seeing all the treasures you are finding.

    I'll be reading...

    Heather
    loveyourspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete